Family-friend says Clovis boy who contracted cholera from pond has died - KRQE News 13

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > NEW MEXICO > CLOVIS >

KRQE News 13 CLOVIS , N.M. (KRQE) – A family-friend says the 12-year-old Clovis boy who contracted cholera after swimming in a park pond on the Fourth of July, has died. Gevion Lewis was swimming in the Hillcrest Park pond two weeks ago when he went under, ...UPDATE: Clovis boy who contracted cholera from pond has diedKFDAall 2 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Clovis New Mexico - Google News

READ MORE: Family-friend says Clovis boy who contracted cholera from pond has died - KRQE News 13



US News Feeds