Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death - New York Post

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > NEW MEXICO > LOVINGTON >

Madison Coe, 14, was at her father's home July 9 in Lovington , New Mexico , when she died while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to news station KCBD. Police have released the final text she sent from her phone, which included an image of her ...Police release text Texas teen sent before she was electrocuted in bathtubNew York Daily NewsElectrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bathWISH-TVLovington teen electrocuted by a cellphoneBlasting NewsBreitbart News -Daily...
...
News Feed:
Lovington New Mexico - Google News

READ MORE: Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death - New York Post



US News Feeds