Family releases last text of teen electrocuted in bathtub while charging phone - fox8.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > NEW MEXICO > LOVINGTON >

LOVINGTON , New Mexico – As she often did, 14-year-old Madison Coe ran a bath to unwind before bed. She took her phone into the bathroom and was careful to keep it dry as it charged, laying its power cords on a towel. Madison snapped a photo of her ...Teen electrocuted after playing on phone in bathtubWENY-TVLast text from girl electrocuted in bathtub shows phone plugged inWRBLThe last text teen sent before being electrocuted in the bath by a frayed phone cordStuff.co.nzall 8 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Lovington New Mexico - Google News

READ MORE: Family releases last text of teen electrocuted in bathtub while charging phone - fox8.com



US News Feeds